The Tour & Tasting Host is one of Victoria Distillers primary front line staff. This person will guide customers through a tasting experience, educating them about our line of spirits and cocktail bitters, operate the retail store where spirits, bitters and other merchandise are sold as well as conduct tours through the distillery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacting with customers, ensuring that high standards of customer service are maintained
- Maintain up to date and accurate knowledge of Victoria Distillers products and facilities
- Educate customers about Victoria Distillers products by presenting samples while explaining their characteristics and historical context
- Serve alcohol samples in a responsible and lawful manner
- Stock retail shelves and assist in inventory management
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Responsible for accurate payment handling and reporting
- Responsible for opening and/or closing duties
- Help with various special events if necessary
- A working knowledge of spirits and their production
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Serving it Right certificate
- Touchbistro experience an asset
- Retail experience an asset
- Able to be flexible in duties
- Knowledge of spirits and distillation processes an asset
Staff will be required to work shifts that cover weekends.
This position is part time.
To Apply, please send your resume to: Michelle Darling email@example.com